Here are some jewelry care tips to keep your Darby Drake pieces in their original condition:
- Keep away from water. This includes bathing and swimming. Do not immerse your jewelry in water or any liquid to avoid it reacting on the metal.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup and perfume.
- Remove all jewelry before bedtime.
- To prevent scratching and tarnishing, store your jewelry in a plastic bag or box.
- You can clean all of your Darby Drake pieces (except patina pieces) with a cotton polishing cloth. You can find these at most big box retailers like Walmart, Target, Michael's, etc.